Inclusion Cardiff enables collaborative working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by providing an unlimited number of authorised users with access to secure groups and forums.
- The site aims to empower users by explaining current social projects – with a facility to ask questions of the project team, or join in
- It has a library of background reports and useful links that can be accessed and commented on by the user community
- There are also areas where unregistered visitors can offer their views and ideas or join in with a range of discussion forums
- It has a secure online document store, where authorised users can share and work on documents together
- Content can be easily and quickly updated, giving users access to the most up-to-date information available
- The extranet uses the latest Open Source software so there is no cost of additional users or groups.