27 October 2009

I know - not many new posts! (but watch the MOD)


Regular readers of this blog will note that I have not been posting many new articles and ideas. I am sorry! Mostly because I have been very busy, I have not had the time to write to people enquiring about small & creative ideas.

I did some email writing a few weeks ago (mostly to Central Government Departments) but I have very little response apart from the Ministry of Defence (thank you) with a link to this site: http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/AboutDefence/WhatWeDo/Personnel/GEMS/ which promises to have some very useful information forthcoming soon.

GEMS is the MOD-wide staff suggestion scheme that recognises and rewards ideas which are implemented. The GEMS scheme encourages all MOD civilian and Armed Forces personnel, ex-employees, directly employed MOD contractors and their staffs to contribute constructive ideas for improving efficiency and organisation anywhere within the Department, and recognises the value of their contribution.

So please watch this space!

(I just adore the fact that they even open up their suggestion scheme to ex-employees)

No comments:

Post a Comment